QuitCounter

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Day 8

I went through the usual routine for the day.

I prepared food for us, which is catered to the boyfriend on diet. It's still good food but less on calories. We need food, or else I might resort again to being bored, and, yeah, go back to smoking. Which, I don't want to happen, ever.

I've felt I am gaining weight from this quitting. But I think after a week, I shall come back to the old healthy eating habit.

I've messaged 2 of my close friends yesterday about this big endeavor I am into. Support from the closest people around me really helps. I think they're happy for me, and hoping that I'm going to win this.

I'm still feeling a bit under the weather. It might be the monthly period. Or the onset of cold that never comes out. Or the quitting smoking part.

No comments:

Post a Comment