QuitCounter

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Day 7

One week! One week! One week!

That seems to be worth celebrating I guess. But on second thought, why would I be celebrating for something that I should have done long time ago? Or rather, why should I be celebrating for this quitting, when I shouldn't have started it in the first place?

It was finally back to work after a long weekend. Colleagues at work kept teasing me that I'd sure come back to smoking once the boyfriend goes to New Zealand for a 9-day holiday. I'm quite confident that his holiday will affect this quitting endeavor.

I'm still feeling sick, like an onset of a cold, and the sore throat never goes away. It might be the effect of quitting, but I'm more watchful of what I eat, and of course, loading lots of Vitamin C.

No comments:

Post a Comment