QuitCounter

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Day 4

Woke up to the enchanting city sunrise.

The boyfriend and I woke up very early considering it's weekend! I've always been a morning person, but I like the idea that he's also becoming a morning person. We had our morning coffee at the balcony which feels so welcoming.

We later prepared breakfast of bacon, spanish omelette and smoked fish for the three of us, together with his older brother. We baked lasagna for lunch, and we went to Geylang Serai Bazaar to see the last night of the busy stalls for the Muslim people who are practicing Ramadan.

I completely forgot about smoking. It's really good that I am surrounded with people who are non-smokers. It's easier to quit this way.

But I've been eating. The brain should learn more how to control.


No comments:

Post a Comment