QuitCounter

Monday, July 28, 2014

Day 6

It's non-working holiday today, and I'm still at the boyfriend's home in the city.

Woke up quite early for my early morning coffee. It was only now I realized that I always look for an open space to look out on when I have my morning coffee. After I prepared, I quickly opened the balcony doors and indulged at the sunny morning.

We had eggs and leftover sarciado for breakfast. It was a lazy day so I just re-heated lasagna and toasted some bread for lunch while we watched TV. I was feeling quite uneasy, I'm blaming it on PMSing. Whenever I feel bored previously, I always take five. But I didn't reason that out. I'm letting my brain believe that this feeling is just some monthly female hormonal issues. Thus, smoking is not an option.

We had steamboat dinner which was a treat by his brother. Since we ate so much, we took a slow walk to his home.

Tomorrow's start of the work week. It's going to be challenging, again.

No comments:

Post a Comment