QuitCounter

Friday, August 1, 2014

Day 10

Ending the week was terribly tiring and yet the happiest I must say.

Work was overwhelming, then I had to renew my passport at the embassy. It sucks when I've always wanted to travel, and yet my passport doesn't have at least six months prior to expiry. So I renewed and luckily, the embassy even gave me one year extension on my passport! And that means, I can travel again!

I met the boyfriend at the city, and I gave him my long-time promise which I guess made him so happy. We had dinner at a Japanese restaurant. The main highlight of the day I guess, was when the server asked if we opt to have a smoking or non-smoking area. I immediately said, "non-smoking please."

I was having a slow clap inside my head. I am just too proud of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment